HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
The health and safety of our attendees, guests, volunteers, partners, exhibitors, and employees remain our top priorities. We follow the measures taken by the government and health authorities to deal with COVID-19.
In order to respect the Manitoba Provincial Health Orders, all clients and guests must follow the following health and safety measures:
- Wear a mask upon entering the RBC Convention Centre. It must be worn at all times in common areas and the exhibit hall areas. The directive is required for everyone 12 years and older. You can take off the mask to eat.
- Provide evidence of being fully vaccinated (2 doses plus 14 days) to to participate in the event. Acceptable forms of vaccination status are:
- Manitoba Immunization Card or QR Code
- National Defence Canada Covid-19 Vaccine Record / Card
- Canadian Public Health Association (CPHA) Travel Vaccination Record
- An official document issued by a Canadian province or territory containing information of a person’s COVID-19 vaccination history
Photo ID is required to be validated against the valid proof of immunization provided.
- Wash or disinfect your hands at the sanitization stations set up throughout the Centre (strongly recommended).
- Avoid all direct contact when greeting someone, such as handshaking. Opt for alternative means when greeting people.
- As much as possible, maintain a distance of at least 2 metres (approximately 6 feet) with other people (unless living in the same household).
- Stay home if you have symptoms and are unwell.